Welcome to Hadar!¶
Hadar is a adequacy python library for deterministic and stochastic computation
You are in the technical documentation.
- If you want to discover Hadar and the project, please go to https://www.hadar-simulator.org for an overview
- If you want to start using Hadar, you can begin with tutorials
- If you want to understand Hadar engine, see Architecture
- If you want to look at a method or object behavior search inside References
- If you want to help us coding Hadar, please read Dev Guide before.
- If you want to see Mathematics model used in Hadar, go to Mathematics.